Monday, February 23, 2009

On the list of things you don't see everyday

I often spend part of my workday in coffee houses that have wireless connections. It is just too isolating to spend all day working in my home by myself.

There is a man who comes into my favorite haunt, Milkboy Coffee, from time to time. He is either a performance artist or is not quite fully mentally balanced because he typically acts in a manner that can be safely described as "not normal" by my suburban bourgeois standards of public behavior.

Today, for example, he arrived (singing) wearing a toy indian headdress and carrying a stuffed rooster in one hand and a giant silver star in the other. I am not sure if this signifies anything, but I'll be avoiding poultry for dinner this evening just to be on the safe side.

No comments: