Monday, February 23, 2009

I mean, I'm like kind of a big deal in Berlin

Fellow blogger Chris Daley, of escapegrace fame, advised me of a tool that you can add to your blog which tracks the IP address of site visitors. One of the nifty reporting features of the tool is a map of the world showing the various locations my innumerable readers.

As you will note below, I am now spreading the globe like wildfire (or at least a pesky social disease), even to far off Berlin. If I were David Hasselhoff, I'd be feeling a bit nervous at this point.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cool. It makes me want to travel the globe and read your blog...just to fill in the map.

Unknown said...

Not that I don't want to read your blog here at home...but I only get one map arrow for that, so...

Alice said...

Wait--does David Hasselhoff have a blog? Why am I not reading it?