Monday, February 9, 2009

It's my world, Andrew Sullivan is just living in it

I actually beat Sullivan to the punch on his Don't Divorce Us post which appeared today on his blog referencing the Courage Campaign's efforts in California to save the existing same-sex marriages in the state from being invalidated ex post facto by the court.

And, no cross-link by Sullivan back to the GingerMan?!? Where's the love for us straight, ginger white-boys, Andrew??

In fairness, the video was all over the web, so it wasn't like it was some scoop on my part, but it was odd to see it show up on Sullivan's blog after it appeared on my own, given that many of my posts are riffs on items he has posted first.

2 comments:

Alice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alice said...

I'll give you some love, you straight, ginger white boy.